It’s show #512. On today’s show, we’re talking about extra screws, how Minwax stain works, and Design Intellectual property.
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler. Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Rockler is giving away a new product each month to one lucky Wood Talk listener. This month, they are giving away a Clamp-It Deluxe Kit which includes everything you need for perfect 90° joints on large or small projects! This prize is valued at $89.99. Enter for your chance to win before November 1st at Rockler.com/woodtalk.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc’s new bench is done and he hates his Roubo now
- Matt is starting the new addition to his home
- Shannon screwed up an inlay and had to disassemble his marquetry pattern.
Emails and Voicemails
- Chad asks about Minwax stain and how it actually works.
- John always ends up with extra screws and asks how we store them…if at all
- Nathan wonders about intellectual property rights when it comes to making furniture for sale
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to email@example.com