It’s show #542 On today’s show, we’ve got a grab bag of odd questions. Don’t blame us…you asked.
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler! Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Rockler is giving away a $250 Gift Card to one lucky Wood Talk listener. Enter for your chance to win before January 31st at Rockler.com/woodtalk.
What’s On the Dining Table
Is there a Lie Nielsen or Boutique equivalent who makes Christmas lights? Shannon is tired of losing several strands of lights every year. He’d pay more to not have to replace strands every year.
Marc recommended Novelty Lights.
- John asks how we would quickly describe the first 500 episodes of WoodTalk
- Alex asks if we prefer real or fake Christmas trees
- Kurt seeks advice on a charcuterie board finish since we have changed our minds on finish choice over the years
- Robertus outs Matt for actually being Bruno in the movie “Encanto”
- Mike questions the quality and performance of every woodworking product since the popularity is skewed by Instagram influencers.
- Nathan gets depressed when he finishes a project and asks about our mental states throughout a project.
- Steven does not want a list of economic tool options and has worked hard for his retirement so he wants us to talk about the dream tools we want when money is not object.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to email@example.com