It’s show #547. On today’s show, we’re talking about about robot vacuums for the shop, hand saw sharpening, is this thing sharp enough?
What’s On the Bench
- Marc visited the St Louis Rockler store and started a sideboard project.
- Shannon still working on the group build table with The Hand Tool School.
- Matt is building a sandpaper rack.
- Vojto is shocked that Matt pronounced his name right…it will never happen again.
- Greg thinks Matt is a steward of the land and encourages Shannon to tell us why CITES is broken.
- Marc digs through some iTunes reviews and finds some dissatisfied listeners…to make fun of.
- Alex asks about using robot vacuums for the shop.
- Jeff needs help sharpening his hand saws.
- Eric wants to know when to sharpen or how sharp is sharp enough.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally you can find us individually on Instagram at mattcremona, woodwhisperer, and renaissancewoodworker
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler! Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Rockler is giving away a $250 Gift Card to one lucky Wood Talk listener. Enter for your chance to win before March 31st at Rockler.com/woodtalk.
The YouTube version of the show is a success so check it out for a whole new WoodTalk experience!
2 replies on “547 – Dovetailing a Marshmallow”
How is Mark going to put copper in his project without setting off his SawStop?!?!
Bypass mode. 😉