It’s show #550 On today’s show, we’re doing nothing but answering your questions! We’re talking about electricity for woodworkers, cheap hand planes, refinishing a Walnut table, what to do with old saw blades, woodworking in someone else’s shop, and snapping bandsaw blades.
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler! Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Rockler is giving away a $250 Gift Card to one lucky Wood Talk listener. Enter for your chance to win before May 31st at Rockler.com/woodtalk.
- Bob asks how we would fare working in another person’s shop space.
- Gary asks for advice on the reason his bandsaw blade has snapped.
- Tom is refinishing a Walnut table that has been bleached by the sun and needs help.
- T-Bone needs electrical advice when wiring his new shop.
- Joe needs help fettling a cheap big box hand plane.
- David has an old table saw blade and wonders what to do with it.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to firstname.lastname@example.org