It’s show #551 On today’s show, we’re talking about raised panels by hand, electronics in the shop, and selling a tree.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is trying to finish the sideboard that won’t go away.
- Shannon received a donation of a whole bunch of veneer.
- Matt has finished sanding his new floor.
Shannon thanks everyone for the great information on steel work hardening and presents the solution to his holdfast problem.
- Nathan asks about electronics in the shop like TVs and how they stand up to the dust.
- Alex wants to make an ogee raised panel and wonders how to pull it off by hand.
- A nameless listener asks about selling a Maple tree in exchange for the work to remove it.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler! Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Rockler is giving away a $250 Gift Card to one lucky Wood Talk listener. Enter for your chance to win before May 31st at Rockler.com/woodtalk.
Whether you’re looking for gifts for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, graduates or birthdays, Rockler has your back! Rockler’s gift guide includes all of the tools and supplies you need to give, or make gifts for your friends and family. Looking for gift-making ideas? Rockler’s handmade gift guide includes over 100 free plans and project ideas to help you make the perfect gift with your own two hands. If you don’t have time to make something, look through Rockler’s gift-giving guide to find the latest woodworking tool or accessory for that woodworker in your life.
The YouTube version of the show is a success so check it out for a whole new WoodTalk experience!