On today’s show, we’re celebrating Get Woodworking Week by doing an all email episode!
Around the Web
– Pug is looking for some advice on molding plane makes and manufacturers.
– Larry is battling rust in his pole barn shop.
Marc recommends he refer to the following links: Rust Prevention for Woodworkers, Rust Prevention, and The Best Rust Preventers (Paid article)
– Akos is looking for advice on staining thin veneer sheets.
– Chris is considering his grinding options for repairing blunt and damaged blades.
– Darryl has a Delta TP305 planer and wants to adjust it for a perfect cut, but doesn’t know how.
– Will is looking for advice on a saw purchase as well as a smoothing plane purchase.
– Walter wants our thoughts on sanding plywood.
– Jack is thinking about trying the frequency-based Thein tensioning system for tensioning his bandsaw.
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column to help out today!