On today’s show, we’re talking about finishing Ebony, finish options for game pieces, shop space for a first house, joinery for a plywood tool cabinet, dry lube on a table saw, using metal pipe as dowel stock, and chair joints with no metal fasteners.
Around the Web
– Person with no name wants to know what finish we recommend for Gabon Ebony.
– Roberto’s MIL wants an oversized Jenga game and he is contemplating his finish choices.
– Lawrance suggested Custom Service Hardware and a reasonably-priced source for cabinet harware, in response to our discussion last episode.
– Ryan wants our thoughts and suggestions on an affordable shop space.
– Andy is working on a tool cabinet and wants some advice on the joinery.
– Everett wants to know if it’s ok to use dry lube on his table saw surface.
– Rob is wondering if using black iron pipe as “dowel stock” is overkill.
– Scott is trying to avoid metal fasteners in his upcoming adirondack chair build, and has some questions about joinery.
Reviews and Thanks!
Thanks to Tom B for his generous donation! Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column!
And thanks to TitaniumSyndicate, cyberbiker2, Ms0099rg, and DonVJGR for awesome iTunes reviews! Want to have your review read on the show? Leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store!