On today’s show, we’re talking about the Handworks event in Iowa, locking miter joints, quality dividers, locating an air filter, using OSB, dealing with large wet slabs, and alternatives to weight down your boards when stickering and stacking.
The Handworks event took place this past weekend and we discuss the feedback from listeners.
Around the Web
– In response to Episode 133, Jon suggests folks look into Locust as an alternative to pressure treated wood.
– Tim in Ottawa thinks it’s a great time to be a woodworker. We agree!
– Mr. B has some questions about a board that broke along the glue line and a table top repair.
– Jacob is looking for our thoughts on locking miter bits.
– Tim needs some advice on locating his new Jet air filter.
– Shawn needs a good quality set of dividers.
– Ernesto has a client that insists he use inferior materials.
– Milo needs to know how to handle a few fresh cut live edge oak slabs.
– Dan is pondering his options for applying pressure to retain flatness in a stack of wood.
Reviews and Thanks!
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column!
And don’t forget to leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store.