On today’s show, we’re talking about wiping varnish, building with something other than 3/4″ stock, disposing of sawdust, and restoring some old Stanley planes.
What’s on the Bench
Shannon’s enjoying a break between projects. Marc finished up his tilt-top tables and had some quality time with his low angle jack plane.
Around the Web
Poll of the Week
– Dustin is having trouble applying wiping varnish.
– Rick wants to know if he can deviate from the 3/4″ thick stock that most seem to use to build their furniture.
– Michael is curious to know if Arm-R-Seal is worth the additional cost?
– Jason is looking for advice on tuning up a few old planes.
– Brian wants to know where he can get rid of his sawdust.
Reviews and Thanks!
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column!
And don’t forget to leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store, just like these folks did: William David