On today’s show, we’re talking about custom bandsaw blades, giant monster planes, and using sandpaper to flatten sharpening stones.
What’s on the Bench
Marc finished up the blanket chest project and is feeling good about HVLP. Matt has been selling off his unwanted tools. Shannon made a wooden wheel.
– Norm’s talk at Festool Connect 2013
– Steve from Woodworking for Mere Mortals is looking for financial support.
– Making a bowling ball on the tablesaw?!
– A treadle powered table saw!
– Popular Woodworking’s horrible WIA Promo
– Bill tells us about his Porter Cable OmniJig and how quickly he can make dovetails.
– Mike questions Marc’s opinions on metal drawer slides in fine furniture.
– Don clarifies a voicemail from Wood Talk #140 and asks another question about his bench top glueup.
– Clint gives us a little history on the Roentgen gadget furniture.
– Bianca has some issues with her bandsaw. Marc recommends a custom Wood Slicer blade.
– Stan saw a big giant plane type thingie and wants to know what it is and why more galoots don’t use them.
– Jason has a question about using sandpaper to flatten waterstones.
Reviews and Thanks!
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column! Thanks to everyone for their continued support.
Don’t forget to leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store, just like 2Big Toes did.
Special thanks to Andrew Allen for creating our music. Check him out at KeysWithSoul.com.