Special thanks to our show sponsor Festool.
On today’s show, Luis’ panels aren’t flat after glueup, Willie’s making wooden screws from dowels, Jacob has some workbench questions, Achille has a question about gluing laminations, Jack wants to know if Big Box store wood is really that bad, and Josh is trying to plane a large Apple slab.
What’s on the Bench
– Marc is working on the Blacker House Chair details and it’s causing him to whine a little.
– Matt is making color samples for his new bed.
– Shannon made his best woodworking project yet: a chip clip!
Poll of the Week
– Luis’s is having trouble keeping his panels flat after glueup.
– Willie is looking for recommendations on dowel sizes for wooden screws.
– Jacob has some workbench questions.
– Achille has a question about laminations and glues to use.
– Jack wants to know if Big Box store wood is really as bad as folks make it out to be.
– Josh is looking for advice on working with a very thick slab of wood.
Reviews and Thanks!
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column! We’d like to thank Chet K., Matt G. and everyone else for their continued support.
Don’t forget to leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store, just like Msoo99rg did.