Special thanks to our show sponsor Brusso Hardware. Use the code WOODTALK at checkout for 10% off your order!
On today’s show, Brian wants to safely plane thin stock, Ian’s thinking about upgrading to a stationary sanding machine, Dave’s trying to work in the cold, Justin is pondering his micro-bevel, Chris is considering a hybrid saw, Tom wants to know what happens to boards passed over an un-calibrated jointer, and Robert wants a primer on chisels.
What’s on the Bench
Marc – Working on some show doors and drawers.
Shannon – Turning some stuff.
Matt – Doing some woodworking without the camera for once!
– Brian wants to know if we have some tips for planing thin boards with his planer.
– Ian’s thinking about upgrading to a stationary sanding machine.
– Dave’s trying to work in the cold.
– Justin is pondering his micro-bevel.
– Chris is considering a hybrid saw.
– Tom wants to know what happens to boards passed over an un-calibrated jointer.
– Robert wants a primer on chisels.
Reviews and Thanks!
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column! We’d like to thank Mike T., Randy T., Neal B., Jonathan B., and all other donors for their continued support.
Don’t forget to leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store, just like C-Pad1615 and Superslim08 did.