Special thanks to our show sponsor Festool.
On today’s show, Brian can’t square up his table saw blade, Larry’s contemplating a combo blade for his saw, David’s considering modern sharpening for a classic plane, and a whole mess of voicemails from the Wood Talk community!
What’s on the Bench
– Engineer and tinkerer Turnvater Janosch shows off his ingenious and mesmerizing clock.
– Shelterwood Notebooks and BaronFig Notebooks, in case you’re into that.
– Redwood burl poaching.
– Amazing engineering of the Capstan table:
Poll of the Week
– Howard has some suggestions about Art Deco furniture: Judith Miller and Kent Townsend.
– Wayne thought this Chris Schwarz post was a good answer to why more folks don’t write about obscure furniture.
– Gene is finishing a veneered surface with linseed oil and wants to know if he should add anything else.
– Josh has some questions about web frame construction.
– Matt and Dan both have thoughts/questions on what to do when you have no shop.
– Peter is lookign forward to a WIA T shirt competition.
– Roberto has some belt sander issues that we can’t quite help him with.
– Brian is having trouble squaring up his table saw blade.
– Larry is contemplating his blade choices for his table saw.
– David is wondering how he should sharpen the blades in his old moulding planes.
Reviews and Thanks!
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column! We’d like to thank James S., Christopher H., Jeffery A., Ryan O., John S. and everyone else for their continued support.
Don’t forget to leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store.