Special thanks to our show sponsor Festool.
On today’s show: the pros and cons of a solid surface countertop for a workbench, adjustable height workbenches, and how to use a spokeshave.
What’s on the Bench
Marc – Making up some test boards for upcoming finishing seminar at Weekend with WOOD.
Shannon – Work, work, work!
Matt – Installing hinges and other stuff.
Poll of the Week
– Nate has some thoughts on Roberto’s belt sander trouble from Episode #178.
– Brandon has some concerns about rotating inserts on segmented cutterheads.
– Alan has some thoughts on the Masterpiece finish. His video is here.
– Bob has a few questions concerning spray finishing.
– JimmyJoe wants to know the pros and cons of using a solid surface countertop material for a workbench.
– Dave wants an adjustable-height workbench. Marc mentioned Adjust-a-Bench. Shannon recommend this blog post.
– John is having trouble with his spokeshave.
Reviews and Thanks!
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column! We’d like to thank Jeff H. and everyone else for their continued support.
Don’t forget to leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store just like wilddeuce1, jamatfu, Ben Fiedler, and LubK did.