On today’s show, we’re talking about oil finish inhalation hazards, long miters with hand tools, and woodworking when your job moves you around the country.
What’s on the Bench
Marc – Trying his hand at some upholstery.
Matt – Glazing windows and making clipboards.
Shannon – Still working on the shop renovation.
– The Blowpipe Maker:
– Alex Harris turns a segmented bowl:
Poll of the Week
– Bill in Tampa chimes in on his experience with the Bostitch 23 gauge pinner.
– Kevin suggests his video on epoxy/wood shaving inlay:
– Ned is having some weird reactions after working with oil-based finishes. Marc recommends the 3M 6500 respirator.
– Jason is going to be tackling some long miters and needs to find a hand tool solution.
– David’s job requires him to move around a lot so he’s look for the most compact way to mill lumber. Shannon recommended this post.
Reviews and Thanks!
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column! We’d like to thank David P., Brian R., John S., and David T. as well as everyone else for their continued support.
Don’t forget to leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store, just like DaveWYo and MattIsBuffalo did.