Today’s show is brought to you by Brusso Hardware. Brusso provides high quality American-made woodworking hardware for YOUR next project. As a special discount for new customers, use coupon code ‘WT2015‘ for 10% off orders at brusso.com
On today’s show we’re talking about bent lamination stability, jigsaw work with hand tools, and unsticking sticky drawers.
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc epoxied his outdoor bench
- Matt facing a cabinet build without a tablesaw
- Shannon turned away a few hours making small stuff
- Mike shared a link about an Adafruit board programmed to track your saw blade along the vertical and horizontal axis, giving you visual and audio feed back.
- Jeff shared a link about some incredible bentwood chairs
- Preston shared a link for a free download of John Townsend: Newport Cabinetmaker
- Charles, David, and Mike (real CPAs and Attorneys) all left great comments about business models
- Eric, a young accountant, called in to say we were right! Just make sure you file your income and be consistent with deductions
- Keith, a Home Depot employee, says that more hardwoods may be coming to Home Depot.
- Jared mentioned using a long sliding dovetail for a breadboard.
Mike called in with a question about making a Roubo style frame saw.
- James wants to know if cutting joinery into his bent laminated legs will weaken them.
- Mike is wondering about a hand tool solution for cutting sound holes in a Cajon drum.
- Mark wants to know how to keep his drawers from sticking in the case.