Today’s show is brought to you by Brusso Hardware. Use the code WOODTALK and receive 10% off your first order. Also by Harry’s. Use the code woodtalk to save 10% on your first order of shaving supplies.
On today’s show we’re talking about designing your own projects, biscuit depression, starting a saw, and attaching a table top.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is working on his bed and contemplating wood for the panels.
- Shannon is getting OCD about the cubbies in his sharpening station.
- Matt is dovetailing a drawer
- Huck shared a video about Aurious rasps being made.
- Woodworking in America is coming! Shannon is teaching but you should go anyway.
- John has finally gotten his card scraper working properly.
- Eric wants to know whether to buy English style or Lie Nielsen style mortise chisels.
- Tim explained his fresh air kit a little better, its not just a hole in the wall.
- How do you make the transition from plans to designing your own stuff or reproducing from a photo?
- Richard wants to know what happened to Kaleo Kala
- Nate wants to know how to get rid of snipe in his bench top planer.
- Jeff is getting air bubbles in his epoxy fixes.
- Howard joined a panel with biscuits and now they are telegraphing through. What gives? He says.
- John is struggling to get his carcass saw started and wonders if there are any tips or tricks for starting a handsaw.
- Johnny wants to know how to attach a coffee table top to its base.