On today’s Anniversary/April Fool’s show we’re talking about clamping out gaps, prepping old cabinets for new paint, and securing socket chisel handles.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc ogled some furniture at Disneyland.
- Matt is filling up his design book with ideas.
- Shannon is trying to find his groove in the shop again.
- Chris shared a video of a self propelled track saw.
- John shared a video of a dovetail drill bit invention.
- Kevin wants to know if his contributions to WoodTalk are tax deductible.
- Bradley says that adding salt to the glue joint actually messes with the chemistry of the glue in a bad way!
- Ben wants to know how much of a gap he can clamp out when gluing up panels over a longer length.
- Dustin wants to know how to go about preparing his kitchen cabinets for repainting and whether sanding or a deglosser will work.
- Chris wants to know how to secure his socket chisel handles.