Today’s show is sponsored by Carnivore Club. Go to carnivoreclub.co and sign up to get your first box for 10% off with the promo code “WoodTalk”.
On today’s show we’re talking about chisel handling, lubing plunge posts, and choosing hardware
What’s On the Bench
- Shannon is cutting bridle joints
- Matt went to Atlanta for The Woodworking Show
- Matt is teaching at WIA too, you should go to his classes.
- Jeff sent us an article about transparent wood. This is not an April Fools joke.
- Dusty sent us an article about Apple buying a bunch of really long wooden tables.
April Fools Stuff
- Quilted Northern Makes Artisanal Toilet Paper.
- Veritas wins April Fools Day again with their Precision Rotary Tool Holder.
- Lie Nielsen shared their new Lego Jointer plane
- Axminster Tools has taken woodturning to the VR world.
- Derek has some kickback about HVLP spraying and what he does between coats.
- How do your choose your hardware for your finished projects.
- Luis wants to know if it is necessary to lube the posts of his plunge router.
- Jason keeps cutting his fingers on the edges of his chisels and wonders how to fix this.