On today’s show we’re talking about sheet goods for exterior use, Japanese saws vs western saws, and tool recommendations gone wrong.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is an assembly line worker and a slave to corporate America
- Shannon is turning bowls outside and sweating
- Matt is hauling more logs and testing his log arch
- Want to have your mind blown with Marco Terenzi’s miniature work
- Check out Shannon’s article on buying lumber in the latest issue of Popular Woodworking
- Andrew has a solution for the listener looking to add metal work to his shop with the Grizzly Model G8183 4 1/2″ Angle Grinder Stand
- Joe is considering making a 2 part shop and wonders if there are pitfalls with that idea.
- Tim is looking for advice on exterior grade plywood.
- Matthew likes Japanese saws and is terrible with Western saws, he wonders if this is common and if he will regret it later.
- Charles wants to know if we have ever bought a tool on a recommendation and had it turn out to be a crappy purchase.