On today’s show, we’re talking about poly getting thicker, green lumber, and some voicemail roulette.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is playing with turbines and HVLP finishing
- Matt is still working on his Farm House Table
- Shannon is rubbing his wood with a blind rabbet
- William Ng is venturing into online woodworking education
- Dusty shared a dangerous video about electrocuting your wood.
- William shared a Shaker workbench build by Samuel Mamias. Check out his YouTube Channel and brush up on your French
- Preston says that rubbing alcohol removes graphite as well as Acetone
- Eric is a metullurgist who has thoroughly examined his sharpened edges and says hone to 8000 and strop
- Johnathan and Brian have found Walnut at Home Depot in Maryland
We take voicemails about wood moisture, fixing an error in a bench top, and several for Zachary Hansen
- Kyle’s Arm-R-Seal is getting thick and chunky
- Kevin bought green lumber and wonders what to do with it.