Today’s show is sponsored by Harrys. Go shave yo face with Harrys razors and save $5 off a starter kit at Harrys.com by using the code “WoodTalk”.
On today’s show, we’re talking about Ductless Mini Splits VA PTAC in the shop, cutting accurate miters, sticky poly, and dealing with dank basements.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is planning a grandfather clock
- Matt cleaned out his shop and gave a bunch of lumber away
- Shannon is building a workbench
- The Making of a Longbow
The Birth Of A Weapon. Part I. English longbow making. from John Neeman Tools on Vimeo.
- Marc has seen a rebirth of table saw accidents and it might be time for some PSA again.
- Mark has advice for the messed up workbench from episode 318
- Zachary Hansen wants his voicemails
- Vinny wants to know if he should stage his shop in order to sell his house
- Chris has sticky poly, how to fix it?
- Matt wants to install AC in his shop and wondering between PTAC and a mini split.
- Leigh is putting his shop in a dank basement and wondering about controlling the dank…not the dank!
- Riley wants to make mitered frames and doesn’t have a table saw.