Today’s show is sponsored by our donors: Zachariah Sinnamon, Anonymous donor (you know who you are), and Jason Rausch.
We’re talking about knowing when your planer and jointer blades are dull and torsion box assembly tables in small spaces.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is amazed at how expensive Grandfather Clock parts are and also took the new Powermatic Tenon Jig for a spin.
- Matt is working on his bandsaw mill.
- Vic wrote in to talk about the dehumidification virtues of ductless mini splits. Hayden also called in to confirm Marc’s advice last week.
- Roger has some suggestions for a cheaper alternative to Bloxygen.
- Rich wants some tips for determining when his planer and jointer blades are ready for sharpening.
- Michael wants to put a torsion box assembly table in his shop but he doesn’t have enough room to keep it set up all the time.