On today’s show we’re talking about disposing of sawdust, using PT lumber, and how much to let panels float.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is making boxes and showing his house
- Matt is working on his band saw mill
- Shannon didn’t finish his workbench
Join us for the MWA/WoodTalk meetup at Woodworking in America September 15th @5pm at Moerlein Lager House.
- Lee shared a video about a paper table saw blade.
- Brian shared a Smart Air Quality monitor for your home
- Paul shared an incredible wooden puzzle book!
- Jeremy shared a Maker Space on the front range in Colorado
- Brian sent in a voicemail about deflection in a torsion box table
- Rob and Donald both thing table saw safety is an important topic
- Andy has some thoughts on the “which tool next” dilemma.
- Paul wants to know what we do with your dust
- Rick wants to know how much his panel will move in a frame and panel door
- Jeff wonders if he should take precautions with pressure treated lumber
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review