Today’s show is sponsored by our lovely, funny, intelligent, and super sexy Patrons
On today’s show, we’re talking about choosing joinery, sanding small pieces without rounding them over, hand planing crowns, and glueing up joints.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is making boxes
- Matt went to IWF
- Shannon is gluing up a 30″ wide Sapele panel
- Brandon and Kevin both shared this handheld CNC router called the Origin.
- Shannon has a man crush on Chris’ coat rack.
- Metis highlighted a Maker space in the Twin Cities.
- Adrian is concerned about using Tried & True oil on his rocker and wants Marc’s impression of the finish.
- Joe schools us on relative humidity and wood movement
- Jack spoke with a trauma department head who says there are more bandsaw finger amputations than table saws.
- Bill wants to know how we choose our joinery.
- Michael keeps rounding small parts over when sanding and needs help.
- Erin keeps planing a crown in the edge of his boards with his Jack plane.
- John wants to know if we put glue on all the surfaces of a joint instead of just the long grain surfaces.
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review