Today’s show is sponsored by Brusso Hardware and you can save 10% by using the “WoodTalk” at www.brusso.com. Brusso also just started up a new Instagram account where they share customer submitted photos, announcements, and other things. If anyone would like to submit a project of theirs featuring Brusso products, you can use the form on their contact page.
On today’s show, we’re talking about getting hot with epoxy, outdoor bar top options, and jointing a strip of moulding by hand.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is playing with a new mobile recording set up
- Matt is preparing for WIA for sawing sticks into slabs
- Shannon got some veneer and is rolling around on the floor with it
- Kyle shared the Woman’s Guide to Woodworking
- Nick says we could get Nick Offerman on the show since Matt knows him.
- Nick agrees with Shannon about avoiding too much contrast in your wood species.
- Kevin was using 2 part epoxy and it melted the cup he was mixing it in.
- Brian is building an outdoor bar and wondering whether to use wood or concrete for the top
- Mark is wondering how to hold a triangular moulding to plane the back by hand
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review