Today’s show is sponsored by Brusso Hardware. Use the code “Woodtalk” to save 10% off our first order at Brusso.com
On today’s show we’re talking about Woodworking in America, child safe finishes, hiring a sawyer, and when to sharpen your saws.
What’s On the Bench
- We are at Woodworking in America this week all together in the same room and having fun. We want to thank everyone who came up and said hi, swapped stories, shook hands, laughed, cried, and especially all those who told Shannon that he is nuts for not liking Walnut and Maple together.
- Patreon now offers an RSS feed so those of you getting the extra content can subscribe and have it automatically downloaded to your devices
- David sent in a picture of a beautiful breadboard with Maple and Walnut together in harmony and told Shannon to shut up!
- Kenji shared video of an idea for dealing with sawdust.
- Jack is building toys and has questions about safe finishes
- Nate wants to know what to look for when hiring a sawyer
- Tony wants to know what the indications are for when it is time to sharpen a saw blade.
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review