On today’s show, we’re talking about glossy wood without finish, choosing woods for your design, how much wood for a workbench.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is a slacker!
- Matt installed the idle wheel on the band mill
- Shannon is turning and doing shop stuff
- Marc has a new YouTube channel
- Marc is GOD level…apparently
- Dave shared a video of a wood carved horse.
- NEW podcast: The Crafted Podcast launched with Johnny, James, and Zack
- Robert and Brandon have some feedback on the Original Grain Wooden Watches
- Jeff shared some tips on lighting design and using software and lighting values
- Zack wants more shallow and pedantic hand tool discussions.
- jHop wants to know when a mirror finish is appropriate.
- Steve wants to know a ballpark average cost for lumber for a workbench
- Daniel is wondering about pairing Padauk with Walnut in a current project
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review