Today’s show is sponsored by Brusso Hardware. Brusso provides high quality American made woodworking hardware for furniture , cabinets, boxes, and more. Woodtalk listeners can use coupon code ‘WOODTALK’ for 10% off your first order at Brusso.com
On today’s show, we’re talking about using a frame and panel for a tool chest door, fixing an orange peel lacquer finish, and narrow piece kickback.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is homeless so visiting other shops to smell their sawdust
- Matt is bandmilling
- Shannon is messing with Japanese joinery
- Shane shared a race car shaped hand plane video.
- Tommasso shared the Waze Waterjet Cutter that is on Kickstarter and has met its goal big time
- Johnny V wants to know why new Matt doesn’t have a bio on the WoodTalk web page.
- Stephen was concerned that we overestimated the lumber costs for a workbench by neglecting big box Pine.
- Vadim wants to know how to glue a frame and panel door to a clamshell door
- Brian has a table saw kickback question
- James has an orange peel finish by spraying lacquer, how to fix it?
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review