Today’s show is sponsored by Brusso Hardware. Brusso provides high quality American made woodworking hardware for furniture , cabinets, boxes, and more. Woodtalk listeners can use coupon code ‘WOODTALK’ for 10% off your first order at Brusso.com
On today’s show, we’re talking about using a frame and panel for a tool chest door, fixing an orange peel lacquer finish, and narrow piece kickback.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is homeless so visiting other shops to smell their sawdust
- Matt is bandmilling
- Shannon is messing with Japanese joinery
- Shane shared a race car shaped hand plane video.
- Tommasso shared the Waze Waterjet Cutter that is on Kickstarter and has met its goal big time
- Johnny V wants to know why new Matt doesn’t have a bio on the WoodTalk web page.
- Stephen was concerned that we overestimated the lumber costs for a workbench by neglecting big box Pine.
- Vadim wants to know how to glue a frame and panel door to a clamshell door
- Brian has a table saw kickback question
- James has an orange peel finish by spraying lacquer, how to fix it?
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review
3 replies on “WT333 – Pressure Washer of Death”
Here you go, Shannon! http://bfy.tw/8dvm
The forty recovered names of Pavlov’s dogs
8.Barbus (Big Dog)
23.Mikah (Nice Girl)
25.Moladietz (Good Boy)
26.Murashka (Cute Little Thing)
29.Novichok (New One)
30.Pastrel (Fast One)
35.Rogdi (Old Russian Prince)
Thanks for the great comments about my car hand plane fellas.