On today’s show, we’re talking about oil and wax finish on a butcher block, wall storage in a concrete walled shop, and starting a business.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is in mid-move and can’t find his microphone.
- Matt is milling logs with a bucket.
- Shannon is developing a scrap problem.
- A Guild member made the Gaming Table and got published
- Matt shared a video of a homemade metal lathe.
- Glen shared a video of a great Japanese design and a spinning blade of death.
- Kyle Toth is making weird turnings again…and it’s awesome
- Seth called in with some tool buying advice and recommended Phil Pinsky’s Maker Tech Review
- Don deals with small cuts on the table saw with an L shaped fence
- Tommasso said that he likes forums for tool reviews because you can get long term feedback on tools people have had for years
Nate is having cabinet problems and needs advice
- Metis is looking for a better cutting board finish
- Randle is looking for advice for starting a woodworking business
- Tony has concrete walls in his shop and is looking for advice for wall storage
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review