On today’s show, we’re talking about oil finish in a low powered turbine, installing opposing drawer slides, and notching corners.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is getting his shop set up
- Matt is cursing Marc for jinxing his Bandsaw Mill project
- Shannon did some Spring cleaning in the fall
- Matt shared a video about shipbuilding in Britain.
- Nathan shared #whimsyarchitecture on Instagram, not sure what is going on here but its some cool eye candy work.
- Chris had an issue with his track saw track bowing when he clamped it and creating a bowed cut line
- Shane shared the blade maker from last week’s Car Plane video as HNT Gordon and video on how they make their blades.
- Adam has questions about his uninsulated shop
- AJ wants to know how he can make a consistent chamfer on a table top
- Matt wants tips on spraying oil based finish in an HVLP gun
- Nick wants to know how to cut notches on inside corners
- Mike is worried about the screws interfering on opposing drawer glides
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review