On today’s show, we’re talking about router bit buying strategy, lathe tool recommendations, jointer planes, and where to put the drill press.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc banged up his toe and complains about inaccuracies in plans
- Matt is making a sharp jungle gym
- Shannon is sticking mouldings
- A cool video on a really simple way to make wooden and brass inlaid rings.
- Brad called in about cutting boards and finish.
- Rick called in to talk about basement heating solutions
- Kevin also had a simple shop heating solution
- Matt loves the off topic shows.
- Jared wants to know where he can put his drill press
- Greg bought his first quality router bit and was impressed and now wonders if there is a use for the discount router bits
- Andrew is looking for advice on buying traditional HSS turning tools.
- Wade is looking to buy a jointer plane and wondering if bevel up or bevel down.
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review