On today’s show, we’re talking about epoxy shelf life, stropping, and bandsaw blade life expectancy.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc build an arcade cabinet
- Matt finished his bandsaw mill and had a kid!
- Shannon is gearing up for a bookcase project
- Jay built a cool camera stand
- Marc is attending the Denver Area Maker Meetup
- Shannon is attending The Woodworking Show in Timonium, MD on Saturday Jan 7th
- Marc is going to the Kansas City Woodworking Show, Jan 20-22nd
- Matt Vanderlist finally built his workbench!
- Barry had some “obvious” kickback on resawing
- Gary shared the true specifications of the Harbor Freight lathe we talked about in episode 344
- Brad is making a dining table and has questions about the finish and the breadboard ends.
- Joe wants to know about the shelf life of West Systems epoxy
- Darth Rust wants some information on stropping and how to do it properly
- Wade wants to know how long the typical bandsaw blade should last.
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review