On today’s show, we’re talking about casket joinery, dust collection for a small shop, and table top board direction
What’s On the Bench
- Marc went to The Woodworking Show in Kansas City
- Matt automated the height adjustment on his bandsaw mill
- Shannon finished his bookcase
- Shannon’s hand sawing mentor is on YouTube
- The Art of Design is coming to Netflix:
- No Woodworking in America in 2017, instead go to Handworks in IA.
- Here is a desk with built in computer
- Who doesn’t want a rocket propelled knife, especially one that is heated up.
- Connor listed to all our shows and likes hearing how Marc and Matt discovered iPhones and Twitter
- Mike has questions about joinery in a coffin – Marc recommends he check out the Steamer Trunk project.
- Allen wants to know what the advantages are of running the grain across a table vs along the length
- Kory has a 700 square foot shop and is ready to graduate from a Shop Vac to some real dust collection.
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review