Today’s show is sponsored by Brusso Hardware! Be sure to check out Brusso’s new Photo Extra newsletter. This is a weekly update from Brusso dedicated to customer submitted photos. Brusso’s customers work on detailed projects including ring boxes, humidors, keep sakes, gun boxes, and furniture. It’s an excellent source of inspiration for your next project. The newsletter is short, quick, has great photos, and is delivered right to your inbox. Sign up today!
On today’s show, we’re talking about plywood vs solid wood for panels, electrical draw from a saw mill, and french cleats
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is finishing his Trestle Table
- Matt is milling some crotch Maple
- Shannon geeked out at the comic book store
- Matt played with his Maple Crotch
- Josh says donuts are better in Texas
- Joe recommended the shaving horse plans Popular Woodworking put out as a cheaper entry into the tool than the Boggs’ plans mentioned in episode 359
- Chris is making a cabinet and wondering when to use solid wood vs plywood for the door panel
- Jonathan is wondering about the electrical bill increase with Matt’s bandsaw mill
- Paul wants to know when to recess a french cleat or leave it proud of the back of a case
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review
5 replies on “WT363 – Hot Garbage Woodworking”
Gotta say guys, I love the new intro. Laughed my ass off in the car today.
Marc try a place called LaMar’s Dounuts. Looks like they’ve got locations in denver http://www.lamars.com/locations/ They’re my go to place here in Lincoln, Nebraska.
How can I remove deep long time water marks from my Mom’s dining room table? The table hasnt been used for along time. Deep set in water marks. Not rings. Please help!!! Her table is at least 50 years old
Try ironing it. Probably won’t remove them all, but it can help on a lot of stains.
Went to corny morning show real fast – love it! Can’t wait to hear Marc hit the wrong sound effect by accident and everyone falls apart laughing.
Keep it up guys,.