On today’s show we’re talking about vertical vs horizontal lumber storage, finishing uneven Cherry, and being neighborly.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is doing house stuff: laying brick and mowing grass
- Matt was sick with the flu
- Shannon built a new lathe tool rest
- Tommy Mac has left Rough Cut!
- Austin shared the classic Vimeo video Reclaimed from Dust of the Ground on Vimeo.
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman are starting a show called The Handmade Project
- Bob asked about the cell phone project that “listen” for illegal logging
- Jason says there is a second power switch on his Sawstop so there is another option for saw safety
- Rob has some hands on experience with a Vacuum kiln to share
- Brian wants to thank us for sharing common sense
Dyami called in to wish us a happy 11 years of podcasting
Siberian Larch is making a move in the US.
- Jason is curious about vertical vs horizontal lumber storage
- Brian wants to know if our neighbors ever complain about our woodworking
- Matt is trying to finish a Cherry box that has faded unevenly
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review