On today’s show we’re talking about how to know if your furniture can handle the load, moving a project from AC to non AC room, and should you mill everything all at once?!
What’s On the Bench
- Shannon is experimenting with finishes
- Marc is refinishing a cutting board for a neighbor
- Matt went to teach in Houston
- July 17th at approximately 5pm Eastern we’ll be doing a hangout for $20 and higher patrons.
- Mark Fuller wants to get in touch with Norm Abrams. Can you help him?
- Kai shared a video about a radial saw mill.
- Matt loves us and Carl has a new nickname for Marc
- Brian shared how the average woodworker is pretty diverse considering the motley crew he hung with at Fine Woodworking Live
- Bob is average and perfectly happy with that
- Kevin wonders if the average woodworker is even listening to woodworking podcasts
- Roberto has a question about wood movement in a metal framed table top
- Bill wonders if he should trust the plans he sees online and how to determine load strength
- Phil wants to know if he is building wrong from plans
- Matt is resuming work on a nightstand that has been in an AC’d basement in his un AC’d garage shop