On today’s show we’re talking about working African Mahogany, kerfing out dovetail waste, and one track saw to rule them all.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc spoke at AWFS
- Matt manned the Triton booth at AWFS
- Shannon is editing video…boring
- Brian shared the Plywood Workbench that FWW put out
- Chase, John, and Matt all had feedback on the slipping scrollsaw pattern.
- Brian had a positive experience with is jointer planer combo machine
- Robert had a bad experience peeing in a bucket
- Bob wants to know all the ways to cut a tenon
- Nick on voice memo etiquette
- Jeremy on refinishing a finish
- Eric is looking to replace his track saw
- Kim wonders about kerfing the waste on dove tails
- Rod is concerned that his recently purchased African Mahogany being too difficult to work.