On today’s show we’re talking about working African Mahogany, kerfing out dovetail waste, and one track saw to rule them all.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc spoke at AWFS
- Matt manned the Triton booth at AWFS
- Shannon is editing video…boring
- Augmented Reality Tape Measure is cool
- Check out Kevin Manville designs on Instagram
- Brian shared the Plywood Workbench that FWW put out
- Chase, John, and Matt all had feedback on the slipping scrollsaw pattern.
- Brian had a positive experience with is jointer planer combo machine
- Robert had a bad experience peeing in a bucket
- Bob wants to know all the ways to cut a tenon
- Nick on voice memo etiquette
- Jeremy on refinishing a finish
- Eric is looking to replace his track saw
- Kim wonders about kerfing the waste on dove tails
- Rod is concerned that his recently purchased African Mahogany being too difficult to work.
How You Can Support Us
Help us out over at Patreon and kick it up a notch by wearing a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review
3 replies on “WT401 – Please Sir May I Have a Blanket Chest”
Thought you’d find this amusing
You guys should listen to the last minute of Shop Talk Live number 142. It should sound very familiar.
Regarding the Morten Cut, can Shannon cite his source for this name? I googled it and the only relevant result was the Hand Tool School (behind the pay wall). Curious where it comes from.