On today’s show we’re talking about: woodworking continuing education, buying a Sawstop, and investing in the shop.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc spoke at the Colorado Woodworkers Association
- Matt is working breaking the guild video record with the highboy
- Shannon laid on his back all week
- Popular Woodworking is creating a lumber yard map
- Phil Lowe has a 5 part series called The Art of Woodworking on his town’s community channel Bevcam.
- You gotta check out The Atomic Box by krtwood on YouTube
- Wilbur Pan has a video out on Japanese Tools
- Josh has some thoughts on the content creation question from last week
- Eric has a question about the sizes of plywood sheets
- Scott has some waxed covered wood that is giving him problems
- Bob wants to know how we continue our own woodworking education
- Andrea needs help to buy her husband a SawStop
- David has a successful shop and wonders if he should upgrade his tools now or later