On today’s show we’re talking about: what to pay for lumber, when to hand cut your dovetails, and gluing up twisted boards.
Today’s Show is Brought to You by Brusso Hardware!
Our stop hinges are one of our most popular products and make an excellent addition to any woodworking project. From the week of November 7th through the 14th, all stop hinges will be 40% off.
- Sale will last from 12:00 AM EST on 11/7 until 11:59 PM on 11/14. Sale applies only to products sold on Brusso.com.
- Promotion does not apply to phone orders or distributor sales.
- Limit on 1 purchase per household.
- Depending on inventory, orders may take up to 3 weeks to be fulfilled.
- To sign up for a reminder email of when the sale starts click here.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is doing some sliding dovetails on his jewelry box
- Matt routed the gooseneck on his Highboy
- Shannon is carving a seat
- George is baking bread in his shop
- No Woodworking in America for 2017 and 2018
- Matt was a guest on the Make or Break Podcast
- Marc was on the Made for Profit podcast
- Shannon was on the Behind the Membership podcast
- James wants to know when we stop hand cutting dovetails and use a router jig
- Eric has twisted boards and asks about doing a glue up of a table top
- Doug is interested in a verdict on higher angle frogs for a smoothing plane