On today’s show we’re talking about using plans, smoothing plane angles, what’s the deal with horse butt?, budgeting for the future, and what will come of the Sawstop acquisition?
- Kyle has questions about milling lumber for Matt and Shannon
- Andrew needs good horse butt
- Need a lumber plumber?
- Danny wants to speculate on the Festool and Sawstop merger
- Anthony has questions about hand plane bed angles and bevel angles for tough wood grain.
- Bryan wonders if we ever build from someone else’s plans
- Adam seeks financial retirement advice from 3 guys who host a woodworking podcast…as one does
How You Can Support Us
Help us out over at Patreon and kick it up a notch by wearing a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review
2 replies on “WT418 – Horse Plumber’s Butt”
On Episode 418 you mentioned in your SawStop/Festool discussion a desire for flesh detection technology for bandsaws. Here is a link to a company that provides this capability for bandsaws used in the meat industry. Included on the site is a very good and scary video of the saw in use.
“I went to the doctor and now my neck hurts. Never go to Dr. Acula.” RIP Mitch