On today’s show we’re talking about: cordless angle grinders, buying lumber without plans, and How thick to cut your logs.
Today’s Show is Brought to You by Brusso Hardware!
Be sure to check out Brusso’s Photo Extra newsletter. It’s is a weekly update from Brusso, dedicated to customer-submitted photos. Brusso’s customers work on detailed projects including ring boxes, humidors, keep sakes, gun boxes, and furniture. It’s an excellent source of inspiration for your next project. The newsletter is short, quick, has great photos, and is delivered right to your inbox. To sign up visit Brusso.com/photoextra – all one word – brusso.com/photoextra
- Bob found a company who makes flesh detecting bandsaws
- Preston shared Tiffany made architect’s tools
What’s On the Bench
- Marc finished the drawers on his jewelry box
- Matt hit a major bump on the highboy with the bonnet top
- Shannon broke his lathe
- Lucien thinks Festool will integrate flesh detecting technology across their line
- Dave wonders if a strop will round the edge and has feedback on not using plans
- Wolf found a cool hybrid woodworker workbench.
- Ben has feedback on using plans or not
Lumber Industry Update
Softwood tariffs looming again and Mahogany is on the rebound.
- Jim wants our opinion on the current generation of angle grinders
- Lamar wants to know how to buy lumber for a project if you don’t have a plan
- Mark needs help figuring out what to do with his Ash