On today’s show we’re talking about hard wax oil finishes, sharpening gauges, getting into CNC?, securing table tops, and explaining woodworking to the uninitiated.
- Eric wonders is any of use would consider taking a leap into CNC
- Several listeners have asked about the latest generation of hard wax oil finishes (like Osmo) and Marc elucidates on his experience
- Jason wants to know how to sharpen his marking gauge blades and how sharp to make them
- Billy asks if we every try to educate non woodworkers about the details of our projects
- Rachel is using figure 8 fasteners for table tops and asks about alternative methods