On today’s show we’re talking about: gouges vs scrapers, low angle jack advice, tack cloths, our business names, and getting into restoration
Today’s show is sponsored by Brusso Hardware
Brusso Hardware is the premier manufacturer of American-made brass and stainless steel hardware. With customers using these products for a variety of projects-ranging from boxes, furniture, and cabinetry – Brusso has the perfect item to compliment your next project. Sign up for their newsletter to keep up with the latest sales, announcements, customer submitted photos and more. To see their line of hardware, visit their website at Brusso.com and use coupon code “WOODTALK” at checkout to get 10% off your order!
What’s on the Bench
- Matt has finished the Highboy and is almost done with the waterfall table
- Harry the Robot doesn’t understand why there is a war between gouges and scrapers with woodturning
- James suggests Matt might like his Low Angle Jack if he pulls it instead.
- Michael questions the use of tack clothes and wants our opinion
- Nick is ready to start his woodworking show/business and wonders about how to name it
- Steve wants to get into furniture restoration and wonders how best to start