It’s show #520. On today’s show, we’re talking about attaching a face frame to a case, getting a good deal on lumber, and insurance.
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler. Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Rockler is giving away a $250 Gift Card to one lucky Wood Talk listener. Enter for your chance to win before April 30 at Rockler.com/woodtalk.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is making a craft cart and buying and selling tools
- Matt is back on the home renovation and shopping for granite
- Shannon finished up his epic woodworking guild presentation saga.
News and Kickback
- Dyami VI calls in to share is world domination plan
- Ondrew shares how social media has helped his business sales a lot
Emails and Voicemails
- Mike wants some advice on attaching a face frame to a cabinet.
- Scott wants to know if he is getting a good deal on lumber and how to compare pricing.
- Kevin has just started selling his work and asks about insurance for his business.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to email@example.com