On today’s show, we’re talking about attaching a sitting bench top to the base, is the router plane fence necessary, and dealing with mystery goo after finishing.
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc’s got nothing
- Matt is having his router bit time of the month
- Shannon has the sniffles from his oily and resinous woods
- Adam shared a video about the largest plane he’s ever seen.
- Mitch shared an indie film about plywood: Love Letter to Plywood
- Shannon shared Jim Tolpin’s video with stop motion animation and woodworking
Poll of the Week
- Lance tells us that Ikea using solid wood has been happening in Europe for a while now and this new push must be a North American thing
- Brian wants to know if Pretentious Matt has suggestions for safety monocles for shop use
- John wants to know of a good, strong way to attach a top to a sitting bench
- Matt wants to know if router plane fences are useful.
- Michael wants to know where the gooey mess in the bottom of his cedar chest cames from.