Today’s show is sponsored by Brusso Hardware – Brusso provides high quality American-made woodworking hardware for YOUR next project. As a special discount for new customers, use coupon code ‘WT2015’ for 10% off orders at Brusso.com.
On today’s show we’re talking about workbench finishes, rust prevention in the tool cabinet, and whether to wipe away glue when it’s wet or dry.
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc is still working on his rocking chair
- Shannon did nothing but lay in bed
- Matt is dreaming of a new office project
- Some beautiful turning with Steve Kennard
- JC shared a great website for basic carpentry techniques
- Frugal shared with us a great blog and video producer Richard Maguire of The English Woodworker and his latest “Richard Rants” video
Poll of the Week
- Dyami called in again in a calm and controlled manner to express his opinions on miter saws and lumber dimension numbers.
Gerard has a question about cutting 90 degrees on his table saw because his saw doesn’t cut 90 ever.
- Martin wants to know what would be the best finish for a workbench.
- Kevin is wondering about rust prevention measures inside his hand tool cabinet.
- Jonathan wants to know how we deal with cleaning up glue squeeze out.