Today’s show is sponsored by Brusso Hardware – Brusso provides high quality American-made woodworking hardware for YOUR next project. As a special discount for new customers, use coupon code ‘WT2015’ for 10% off orders at Brusso.com.
Also by SawStop, after more than a decade, SawStop’s combination of safety and precision has made them the number one cabinet saw in North America. Use the interactive tools at SawStop.com to build and price your ideal SawStop, then find a dealer online or near you. Protect yourself today. That’s SAWSTOP!
On today’s show we’re talking about how to achieve a white lacquer finish, small dust collectors, and gouges for hinge installation.
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc is Maloofing his Maloofy Maloof Chair
- Shannon installed a mailbox and some other home improvement stuff.
- Matt finished his MattKEA project with the help of his wife.
Poll of the Week
- Apparently a LOT of you guys transport lumber as our Truck Yeah episode received a ton of feedback including a the roof rack surfing Dyami who strongly endorses roof racks for moving lumber.
- Nathan has some good advice on managing humidity with air movement
- KT wants us to build projects and have a competition for our wives to build it the fastest like this video:
- Heath wants to know how to tint lacquer.
- Matt is looking for a small footprint dust collector.
- Serious Turtle is looking for a gouge to install hinges.