Today’s show is sponsored by SawStop, after more than a decade, SawStop’s combination of safety and precision has made them the number one cabinet saw in North America. Use the interactive tools at SawStop.com to build and price your ideal SawStop, then find a dealer online or near you. Protect yourself today. That’s SAWSTOP!
On today’s show we’re talking about charging relatives for your work and dealing with too-narrow dados.
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc is applying oil to the rocker. He’s also going to be doing a Q&A session with the AZ Fine Woodworkers Association in Mesa, AZ on Wed. June 17th.
- Matt is assembling the X-Carve.
Poll of the Week
- Shawn had some thoughts on traditional turning tools.
- Josh wants to know what to build with his spalted maple.
- Eric wants to know how much he should charge a family member for his woodworking/refinishing.
- Rich has some dados that are 1/16″ too small and is looking for some suggestions.