On today’s show, we’re talking about finishing oily woods, when to mill rough lumber, and when to re-flatten sharpening stones
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc is editing video of his sculpted rocker
- Shannon is contemplating the design of an urn for his dog
- Matt is either building a CNC or a Terminator
- Marc likes a video about a meat cleaver from a saw blade
- David shared a video with us about Japanese carpentry
- Dan shared his discovery of a woodworking treasure of archived articles
- Marc shared a video of a Tin Pan guitar build.
- Jason has a suggestion for widening dados with a circular saw
- Britt says the plural of Lego is Lego, Marc doesn’t care.
- Ka-Loon has some kickback about rehashing woodworking content online
- Josh wants to know what to build with his spalted maple.
- Dan has a question about finishing Bubinga.
- John is curious when to mill his rough lumber.
- Darth Rust wants to know when to flatten his sharpening stones